Thorburn Associates is a Professional Service Firm Providing Acoustical Consulting and Technical System Engineering for the Commercial, Corporate, Leisure, Public, Residential, and Retail Industries. We are looking for exceptional individuals to assist senior engineers on a wide range of exciting and challenging projects. We seek inspired individuals who continually expand our perspective, technique and enhance our methodology.
We are looking for a CAD Drafter/Designer. This is a full-time position in our Morrisville, NC office.
It is simple: You provide the determination, drive, and creative abilities to do great work as part of a team. We provide a dynamic, supportive work environment, incredible opportunities for growth, and competitive salary and benefits. We are committed to providing the best possible climate for development and achievement of personal goals by all employees.
- This full-time position requires proficiency in AutoCAD 2016 as well as experience in architectural drafting.
- 3-D modeling experience with Revit 2017 and Sketch Up Pro is also required.
- Experience with graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year consulting experience or course work in school
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel a plus.
If you are interested in being considered, please go to our web site at
http://ta-inc.com/contact/careers/ and fill out the pre-employment form. Follow this up with a cover letter describing why you would like to be considered. All applications must be made in writing via email and include a cover letter, a copy of your resume and samples, if any, of your work all in PDF electronic format.
Please address your email to Steve Thorburn — TW@ta-inc.com