Madison County Courthouse
The Madison County Courthouse was a restoration of a historical courthouse built in 1830. TA provided an overview of room acoustics, mechanical noise/vibration control and sound isolation for the overall building. Audiovisual efforts were concentrated on the three courtrooms. This included providing the system’s functional requirements, developing a preliminary opinion of probable cost, preparing the contract construction document drawings, overseeing the bidding and negotiation for the audiovisual contractor, and providing construction administration.